Difficulty trying to conceive?
Generally speaking, if pregnancy does not occur after 1 year of regular, unprotected intercourse, a couple may be labeled as infertile. Specifically, couples should consider seeking the help of infertility specialists if:
- you are under 35 y/o and has not conceived after 12 months
- you are over 35 y/o and has not conceived after 6 months
- you have history of pelvic infection, tubal obstruction, endometriosis, irregular menses, myoma, poor semen quality and azospermia
- you have undergone unsuccessful ovulation induction with timing therapy and intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- you are desirous of pregnancy after undergoing tubal ligation or vasectomy